top of page
Senior Concierge of Dallas Home Care
....making life easier for our elders
Let Our Experts Help You Out
Here’s What We Do
Based in The Colony, Texas, our staff at Senior Concierge of Dallas offers professional and personal assistance with all Activities of Daily Living (ADL) for Seniors.
- Conversation and Companionship – Our Caregivers Can Ease Loneliness and Boredom with Companionship and Conversation.
- Bathing, Dressing and Personal Care – We Can Assist with All Personal Hygiene Needs.
- Meals – Our Caregivers Can Assist with Meals at the Level Requested: Selection, Preparation, Assisted Feeding and Cleanup Afterwards.
- Linens, Laundry and Light Housework – We Can Assist with Basic Home Environment Maintenance to Help Assure a Comfortable Home.
- Errands and Shopping – Our Caregivers Can Assist or Provide for Every Day Errands Such as Grocery Shopping, Mail Pickup, Putting Out the Trash, Etc.
- Home Organizing – We Can Assist with Organizing Rooms and Clearing Clutter to Provide a Safer and Easier Living Experience.
- Medication Management – Our Caregivers will Assist with Tracking Prescription Refills and Assuring that Medications are Taken at the Right Time and in the Right Dosages.
- Medical Appointments – We Can Assist with Scheduling, Reminding and/or Transporting to and From Doctor or Other Medical Appointments.
We Also Offer These Specialized Services
- Respite for Families – From Three Hours to a Day We Can Provide the Break You Need While Assuring that Your Loved One is Cared for.
- Tracheotomy Assistance - Tracheotomy Assistance is Always Done by Doctors Instructions. We will do Exterior Cleaning, Suctioning and Oxygen Intake.
- Feeding Tube – Feeding Tube Assistance is Always Done by Doctors Instructions. We Can Assist with Providing Food, Water, and Medications Administered Through a Feeding Tube.
More About Us
We are owned and operated by Joshlyn Disabelle, a highly experienced and compassionate healthcare professional with a wide range of medical care skills. She has worked with numerous private patients and in multiple healthcare facilities.
- Certified in Gerontology
- CNA Certified
- CPR Certified
bottom of page